August 21, 2010

Sippin' a Smoothie on Saturday

I woke up this morning with epic jaw pain. I hate mornings like this. There was toast being made in my kitchen and it smelled soooo good I decided to make some and chew through the pain. Bad idea. The dog helped me finish what I wasn't able to eat. It's going to be a painkiller kinda day :(

So, I plugged in my new single-serve blender and made myself something filling that I didn't have to chew. I made a smoothie with frozen strawberries, fresh blueberries, plain vanilla yogurt and some Ocean Spray "Tropical" juice blend. This new blender is awesome. Its compact (it will be coming camping for sure!) and blends up solid frozen berries something wicked. It comes with a blending lid AND a travel lid so you can blend your drinks and take it to work, it totally fits in our SUV's cupholder! And as a bonus, it was only $14 at Walmart! If you're in the market for something like this I would definately recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment